Monday, May 21, 2018

Table of Content

Table of Content
Tattoo You: I described a Sea Turtle Tattoo and the real 
meaning behind the tattoo.








Community Profile Interview: Here are the question to and answers from the person I interviewed.







Wiki Quote Sandwich: A quote from Wikispace on the novel, "The Tortilla Curtain."










Book Out Of My Past:  This is a post about a book I read in my freshmen year in high school. I give a short introduction about the book.










Two Truths One Lie: Try to guess which of these short paragraphs is a lie about me.












 Twilight Zone Assignment (Eye of the Beholder): A short summary about my thoughts and opinions on what this episode was trying to convey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Content

Table of Content Tattoo You : I described a Sea Turtle Tattoo and the real  meaning behind the tattoo. Community...