Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Two Truths One Lie

Two Truths One Lie


          I'm an only child, my friends and cousins are always telling me how lucky I am. I honestly don't feel very lucky to be a lonely child. This is because it gets really boring to have no one else to talk to, besides my parents. I'm not saying my parents aren't very interesting, I'm just saying that as a kid I had no one to play with or get in trouble with. That is just plain sad, I would have preferred to have someone to get in trouble with or just hang out with at home.

         I come from a Purepecha family and I love my customs. I enjoy to watch and dance our traditional dance, it's called “La Danza de Los Viejitos.” Every year on December, the Purepecha community gets together to make the preparations for the traditional dance. Our dance is a way to thank the Virgin Mary for everything she has done on that year and the celebration of the birth of baby Jesus.

        Some of my hobbies are sketching, listening to music, and watching anime. I enjoy drawing anime characters the most though, from the animes that I have watched. My favorite kind of music recently is Kpop, which stands for Korean Pop, and my favorite boy band is called BTS. Then there is anime, I don't have a favorite anime because it is to hard to actually pick one.
        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Content

Table of Content Tattoo You : I described a Sea Turtle Tattoo and the real  meaning behind the tattoo. Community...